Poker Run Sponsors in the Pembine area! Check them out this week end during the "PEMBINE CENTENNIAL CELEBRATION"
- Page 5- Dale & Patty's Hangout, Hwy 141, Downtown Pembine. Open Daily @ 11 am. Located on the ATV trial. Serving Pizza & Snacks.
- Page 4- Pembine Food Depot, Hwy 141. Hot Deli, Fresh Meat, Bakery, Beer & Liquor. Open Mon-Sat 8am-7pm. Sun 8am-2pm
- Page 1- Pembine Pawn & Gun, N18728 US 141. Liquor & Beer Dept. Hunting & Fishing Licenses. Open Mon-Sat 9:30 am-5
- Page 4- Pembine Roadside Repair & Sports, N18734 Hwy 141. Auto Repair & Supplies, Tire Sales & Repair, Custom Hydraulic Hoses, Sporting Goods, Automobile Lock Outs. Open Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, Sat 8am-1pm, Sun 11am-1-pm
- Page 1A- Pembine Sport & Lawn, N18524 Hwy 141. "Power for the Outdoors". Sales, Service, Parts, Accessories, ATV and Snowmobile Rentals, U Haul Rentals, Snow Plowing, Boat / Camper Storage. Open Mon-Thurs 8:30-5, Fri 8:30-6, Sat 9-1.
- Page 6- Silver Dollar Bar Hwy 141, Open 7 Days a week 11am-Close. Thursday Texas Hold'em 7-9pm, Tuesday 11-9pm Hamburger Special, Daily Food Specials, Homemade Hot Beef & Chili or Chicken Dumpling Soup. Mon-Thurs: Happy Hour 3-5 pm.
- Page 1- Wanek'Paris in Pembine Supper Club, Hwy 141. Open Tues-Sun at 11 am, Serving Lunch, Daily Specials. Happy Hour 2-5pm Sun-Tues-Wed & Thurs.
- Page 2- Woodsong Gallery, N18360 Hwy 141, Fine Art Craft & Woodwork, Gifts, Collectibles, Watkins, Avon, Incense, Antiques. Over 70 Exhibitors. Open Mon & Tues 9-4, Wed Closed, Thurs-Sat 9-4, Sunday 9-2.
- Inside Back Cover- LaFaive Fuel Depot, W8130 Hwy 8. Fuel and Convenience Items
- Inside Back Cover- LaFaive Oil of Pembine, N18366 Hwy 141, Fuel and Convenience Items
POKER RUN STOPS IN BEECHER
- Page 3- Four Seasons Island Resort, N16800 Shoreline Drive. ATV trail accessible. 55 Suit Hotel, Live Music, Fine Dinning, Sports Bar, Indoor Pool, 9-Hole Golf Course
- Page 9- Green Acres Golf Course, W5601 Hwy Z, Beecher. Bar & Casual Dining. Food & Drink Specials: Sun 1/2 Off Pizza, Wed Kitchen Open 5-8pm, Thurs AYCE Pizza 3:30-???, Fri & Sat-Full Menu 4-9pm. On The ATV Trail.....Trail goes right through the golf course! ATV'ers Welcome!!
- Page 9- Mary's Place, Hwy 141 & County Z, Beecher. "Only Homemade Desserts in the Area", Daily Breakfast & Dinner Specials. Open 7 Day a Week at 5 am.
- Page 2- Tom's Service Center, W7312 County Z, Repairs: ATV, Snowmobile, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment. 30 Years Experience. Open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 8am-Noon.
Please patronize our Poker Run sponsor when you stop to have your books stamped. Visit some new places on the Poker Run and we're sure you'll return again and again. One of these new stops might just become your "newest favorite stop".
Check them out soon!!
July 23, 2014----
On Sunday, August 3, 2014 come on out to Pembine to view the big parade! Cheer for the Dun-Good Riders as our entries go by! We'll have a great show of club equipment and the raffle UTV & trailer. Or, why not come on along and ride with us? Throw out candy to the kids and wave to the crowd. It'll be fun. We'll be joined by the N.E.W. Low Buck Vintage Riders and a display of vintage sleds. The parade begins at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday and will go right down Hwy 141. The parade and the closing ceremony will end the week end festivities of the Pembine Centennial Celebration.
Events begin on Friday evening, August 1st with a street dance outside the Food Depot. Big picnic in the park on Saturday the 2nd. Food, beverages, raffles, rides, music, games horse pulling, all kinds of stuff to do. All class reunion, school tours and historical displays. Sunday morning breakfast will be served at the school so maybe grab some food and then enjoy the parade. Should be a good time in the old town!
This information was taken from the MI-TRALE Face Book page this morning. Read more about it on the Dun-Good Face Book page."HUGE Day for Vilac County Wisconsin!! The resolution passed for Vilas County to add ATV's as a recreation sport for county lands.! This does not mean you can ride ATV's in Vilas County yet, but it does mean Clubs can now go to the table and start the process with townships and villages to create trails and routes. It was a long long meeting! Over 500 people attended. There were with speakers for and against and much discussion amongst the Board! MI-TRALE Reps didn't get home until after midnight, so worth being there to support and awesome to see the happiness when the resolution passed!"
The Dun-Good Riders had members attending this meeting in support of the resolution. We're happy to say that it passed! Over 500 people attended this meeting and there sure was a lot of support for trails. But also a very good representation from those opposed. Not everyone is happy about the outcome, of course. There is a lot of emotion on both sides. And it'll take time to resolve this. Some people will never change their minds and that's just life. The Board worked very hard at getting through this in a professional manner. I also feel the County Supervisors voted as their district voters wanted them to whether or not that's how they personally felt about it. I'm hopeful that over time and as the local clubs work with the County, the supervisors will come to understand how the ATV program works, the funding, education, safety etc. In a short time, people will come to realize that Yes! We can share the outdoors in a responsible manner.
Page 36- Sugar Daddy's Armstrong Creek Pub
Poker Run Sponsors in Armstrong Creek!
Plan to visit these Dun-Good Riders "Summer Long Poker Run" sponsors in the Armstrong Creek area!
, 543 US Hwy 8, Armstrong Creek. Open daily at 11 am. Awesome Friday Fish Fry!! A popular, fun place to stop to eat & drink! Always a busy place!
Page 34- Blue Roof Saloon,
498 US Hwy 8, Armstrong Creek. Your hosts are Jerry & Julie VanRite. They also have a beautiful fully furnished rental home located right on the atv-snowmobile trail outside of Goodman.
Page 37- Den & Ren's Bar,
Hwy 8 in A.C. Homemade pizza, Friday Fish Fry, Taco Tuesday and Broasted Chicken on week ends. Dennis & Renette Tomaszewski.
Page 34- Green Shack,
451 US Hwy 8 A.C. You just have to try the Chicago Style Italian Beef Sandwiches & Hot Dogs! Closed Mondays. It's always a fun time at the Green Shack visiting with Jerry & Diane Gudowicz!
Page 29- John's Small Engines,
7885 Old 101 Rd (just south of Hwy 8 & Hwy 101, on your way to the park!) You just know things always seem to break down on the week ends or holidays and there is no one around to help you out, right? Well, not any more! John is available on weekends & holidays! Repairs to motorcycles, ATV's boats, mowers, saws, sleds etc. He can even help with car problems! His cell is 715-216-4913.
Page 36- Gudowicz's Marathon
, Highway 101 A.C. Open Daily 7am-9pm. Groceries, feed, fuel, hardware & bulk propane delivery service.
Page 35- The Corner Store,
Corner of Hwy 8 & 101 A.C. Gas, groceries, beer, liquor, deli, carryout food, bakery & sport shop. Open daily at 6 am. Closing at 10 pm on Fri & Sat. and at 9 pm Sunday - Thursday.
Thanks to these great business people for supporting the club and our fundraisers! We REALLY do appreciate your help!
Thank You to everyone who helped support the club through the raffle and the brat fry! Your support is very much appreciated. A special thanks to Kevin Rocque and the gang at 8-HI for hosting this event every year! It’s always fun and we all look forward to it each year.
1st place, John Chapman—Weatherby …
Read more →
Tuesday, 18 January 2011 11:56
Follow the link to pictures showing Dun-Good’s current trail conditions. Looks very good and it’s getting better! Plan to ride soon! Thanks to Diana Schultz for the pictures! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dun-Good-Riders-Inc…
Read more →
MADISON – Operators of all terrain vehicles (ATV) now have a convenient online method to receive ATV Safety Certification through an Internet Web page introduced by the state Department of Natural Resources. “This should prove very beneficial to young adult operators and out-of-state operators who need ATV Safety Certification,” said Gary Eddy, DNR all-terrain …
Read more →
Updated May 23, 2013
Wisconsin law requires that those who wish to use Wisconsin ATV trails display either a valid Wisconsin registration or an ATV Trail Pass. In addition to the DNR Service Center on Ogden Road in Peshtigo, the $35 Non-Resident Trail Pass may be purchased at more than 725 businesses. A complete listing …
Read more →