Tickets are now available for the Dun-Good Riders Annual “Smooth Trail Fund Raffle”. The drawing will be at our OPEN HOUSE on September 28, 2019 at 5:30 PM at the Club Building on Hwy 8 in Dunbar. Prizes are:
- 2019 Arctic Cat SxS 700 Wildcat, purchased at Pembine Sport & Lawn
- Chainsaw, donated by Jim & Alisha Sheldon, Dunbar WI
- 2 Handcrafted Wooden Tables, made & donated by Lyle Zimmerman, Plymouth WI
- $250.00 Donated by John Lischka Roofing & Seamless Gutters, Pembine WI 715-324-6230
- $200.00 Donated by Criel Forest Products, Armstrong Creek WI
- $200.00 Donated by North Country Inn & Storage, Dunbar WI
- $150.00 Donated by LaFaive Oil BP Stations, Norway MI
- $100.00 Donated by Rocque’s 8-HI Club, Goodman WI
- $100.00 Donated by the Green Shack, Armstrong Creek, WI
- $100.00 Donated by Wanek’s Paris in Pembine, Pembine WI
- $100.00 Donated by Richards’ of Dunbar, Dunbar WI
- $50.00 Donated by Gary & Darcie Powell
Need not be present to win. Winners responsible for tax, registration and insurance
Tickets are $10.00 each (only 2500 tickets printed). Tickets can be purchased from members or at these area business sponsors. You can see it’s easy to find our raffle tickets all around the area.
Rocque’s 8-HI Club, HWY 8, Goodman.
Trail’s End Saloon, HWY 8, Goodman
Lake Hilbert Campground, Goodman
The White House, HWY 8 & CTY H, Goodman
The Green Shack, Hwy 8 Armstrong Creek
North Country Inn, Hwy 8, Dunbar
Richards’ Supper Club and Motel, Hwy 8, Dunbar
Wanek’s Paris in Pembine Supper Club, HWY 141, Pembine
Pembine Sport & Lawn, HWY 141, Pembine
The Grand Motel, HWY 8 & HWT 141, Pembine
Northwoods Bar, Benson Lake Rd and Northway Rd, Athelstane
Green Acres Golf Course, CTY HWY Z, Beecher
Jungle Jim’s Pub & Grub, HWY C, Silver Cliff
Bear Point, HWY 180, Wausaukee
Team Winnebagoland, Oshkosh WI
NOTE: If in case you won’t be able to visit the area between now and Sept. 28th but would like to support the club through ticket purchase, please send us an email and we might be able to work that out with you. Send email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You to these business places for selling our tickets and for their generous support of the raffle and the Dun-Good Riders Snowmobile, ATV-UTV Club! We’re very grateful for the generous donations from the business sponsors! We ask that you patronize their business and tell them you heard about them on the Dun-Good Riders web site or that you saw their name on the raffle tickets. We’re all working together to help make the area thrive. A safe, well maintained trail system is one of the biggest attractions we offer to the public and one of the top reasons people visit our area.
The WILDCAT is generating a lot of interest! So don’t wait until the last minute to get your tickets! Proceeds from the raffle go towards maintenance of the trail system and upkeep of the equipment. Thank You for your support!