Next week, (Week of August 17th) we'll post more updates on events around the area that are convenient to stops in the Poker Books. As you can see, it covers a big area. Lots of stops. Lots of choices of places to go. Check it! Books are just $5 and 1st prize is $1000!While you're the Dunbar area, stop on by the North Country Inn and get your Poker Run Books stamped (they're on page 7 of the Poker Book). They also serve breakfast on Friday-Saturday & Sunday mornings beginning at 7am. ATV'ers will be glad to know that there is non-ethanol gas available at the new pumps across the road from North Country Inn. It's pre-pay so please go into the bar and pay before pumping. Check out North Country Storage too! Storage units are located in Dunbar, right on the Dun-Good Riders trail system. No need to haul those toys home all the time. 10x20 units, safe & secure. Poker Stops near Dunbar include those in the GOODMAN area: (page 30) BILL & KATHY'S WHITE HOUSE BAR W15905 Hwy (junction of Hwy 8 & Cty. H). Open Mon & Tues @ 2pm, Wed-Sun @ 11.
On Saturday August 9, 2014, the AMBERG area will be busy! People will lining up to participate in the Annual Duck Run. You can purchase your lucky duck at the Driftwood or other business places in town. Cash prizes and lots of fun, food raffles etc. at Mosquito Park on Cty V. Get your Poker Run Books stamped at these participating businesses:
Page 11- AMBERG PUB Downtown Amberg, next to the Downtown Café. Open 7 days a week at 11 am
Page 13- Northwoods Bar W10707 Benson Lake Road, on the corner of Northway Drive (used to be called County A) & Benson Lake Rd. West of Amberg about 5 miles on Benson Lake Rd.
Page 13- Driftwood Sport & Fuel, N15085 US HWY 141, gas, propane, convenience, ATM, sports goods, hunting & fishing licenses. Special: get $ .05 off a gallon of gas by presenting your Poker Run Book (10 Gallon Max)
Page 14- Angel's Downtown Café, next to the Amberg Pub, Open daily. Daily specials, pizza night, Friday Fish Fry, one of a kind Omelets.
Page 12- Mathis Ace Hardware & Lumber, W7960 Amberg St. Complete hardware and full line of building materials. Custom home building, garages & decks. Mon-Sat 8am-5pm. And now open on Sundays!
And in nearby ATHELSTANE stop at:
Page 10- The Corner Bar, N12796 Corner of A & C in "downtown Athelstane", Open 7 days @ 10 AM. Daily specials, sandwiches, burgers, pizza perch & shrimp.
Page 10- Mike & Kathy's Firelane Bar & Grill, W140876 Cty Hwy C, Closed Mondays. Happy Hour Tues - Fri 2 pm - 5 pm, Wed $2 burgers, Friday fresh perch.
Page 12- Fischer's Camp Resort W13424 Boat Landing #10 Road. Daily food specials. Happy Hours Sat 2-4 and 7-9. Come by car or by boat! Bar-grill, cabin rentals, camping.
Page 11- Nimrod Inn N12808 Northway Dr. Kitty corner from the Corner Bar & Grill Full menu 4:30 - 9pm Sunday breakfast 8am-1pm. Area's outstanding salad bar. Serving lunch daily. Open 7 days a week Fri-Sat @ 10 am, Sun @ 8am.
August 9th SILVER CLIFF Fire/Rescue Auxiliary Picnic and Parade @ SILVER CLIFF Memorial Picnic Grounds, 25 miles northwest of Crivitz on County C & County I. Park is ATV accessible with a designated ATV parking area. Proceeds benefit the Fire Department and the Rescue Squad. Stop by these Poker Run sponsors too:
Page 42- Bo's Rustic Inn W14030 County Hwy C, just east of the Peshtigo River. Right on the Iron Snowshoe ATV trail. Homemade soups & chili , Snacks and daily food & drink specials. Sat & Sun Broasted Chicken. Open daily at 11 am, closed Tuesdays.
Page 29- Jungle Jim's Pub & Grill Hwy C in Silver Cliff, Wheelchair accessible. On the ATV & snowmobile trail. Full menu, daily specials, Home of the "Big Kahuna". Open weekdays at Noon, Sat @ 10 am Sun @ 9:30 am. Closed Mondays.
- Page 28- Rapids Resort N14091 Cty Hwy C in Silver Cliff on the Peshtigo River. Bar, dinning room, game room. Breakfast, lunch & dinner. Friday fish fry. Open daily Mon-Fri at 11 am, Sat & Sun at 7am (breakfast from 7-11)
Poker Run Sponsors in the Pembine area! Check them out this week end during the "PEMBINE CENTENNIAL CELEBRATION"
- Page 5- Dale & Patty's Hangout, Hwy 141, Downtown Pembine. Open Daily @ 11 am. Located on the ATV trial. Serving Pizza & Snacks.
- Page 4- Pembine Food Depot, Hwy 141. Hot Deli, Fresh Meat, Bakery, Beer & Liquor. Open Mon-Sat 8am-7pm. Sun 8am-2pm
- Page 1- Pembine Pawn & Gun, N18728 US 141. Liquor & Beer Dept. Hunting & Fishing Licenses. Open Mon-Sat 9:30 am-5
- Page 4- Pembine Roadside Repair & Sports, N18734 Hwy 141. Auto Repair & Supplies, Tire Sales & Repair, Custom Hydraulic Hoses, Sporting Goods, Automobile Lock Outs. Open Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, Sat 8am-1pm, Sun 11am-1-pm
- Page 1A- Pembine Sport & Lawn, N18524 Hwy 141. "Power for the Outdoors". Sales, Service, Parts, Accessories, ATV and Snowmobile Rentals, U Haul Rentals, Snow Plowing, Boat / Camper Storage. Open Mon-Thurs 8:30-5, Fri 8:30-6, Sat 9-1.
- Page 6- Silver Dollar Bar Hwy 141, Open 7 Days a week 11am-Close. Thursday Texas Hold'em 7-9pm, Tuesday 11-9pm Hamburger Special, Daily Food Specials, Homemade Hot Beef & Chili or Chicken Dumpling Soup. Mon-Thurs: Happy Hour 3-5 pm.
- Page 1- Wanek'Paris in Pembine Supper Club, Hwy 141. Open Tues-Sun at 11 am, Serving Lunch, Daily Specials. Happy Hour 2-5pm Sun-Tues-Wed & Thurs.
- Page 2- Woodsong Gallery, N18360 Hwy 141, Fine Art Craft & Woodwork, Gifts, Collectibles, Watkins, Avon, Incense, Antiques. Over 70 Exhibitors. Open Mon & Tues 9-4, Wed Closed, Thurs-Sat 9-4, Sunday 9-2.
- Inside Back Cover- LaFaive Fuel Depot, W8130 Hwy 8. Fuel and Convenience Items
- Inside Back Cover- LaFaive Oil of Pembine, N18366 Hwy 141, Fuel and Convenience Items
POKER RUN STOPS IN BEECHER
- Page 3- Four Seasons Island Resort, N16800 Shoreline Drive. ATV trail accessible. 55 Suit Hotel, Live Music, Fine Dinning, Sports Bar, Indoor Pool, 9-Hole Golf Course
- Page 9- Green Acres Golf Course, W5601 Hwy Z, Beecher. Bar & Casual Dining. Food & Drink Specials: Sun 1/2 Off Pizza, Wed Kitchen Open 5-8pm, Thurs AYCE Pizza 3:30-???, Fri & Sat-Full Menu 4-9pm. On The ATV Trail.....Trail goes right through the golf course! ATV'ers Welcome!!
- Page 9- Mary's Place, Hwy 141 & County Z, Beecher. "Only Homemade Desserts in the Area", Daily Breakfast & Dinner Specials. Open 7 Day a Week at 5 am.
- Page 2- Tom's Service Center, W7312 County Z, Repairs: ATV, Snowmobile, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment. 30 Years Experience. Open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 8am-Noon.
Poker Run Sponsors in Armstrong Creek!Plan to visit these Dun-Good Riders "Summer Long Poker Run" sponsors in the Armstrong Creek area!
Thanks to these great business people for supporting the club and our fundraisers! We REALLY do appreciate your help!