May 20, 2018-—Tickets are now available for the Dun-Good Riders Annual “Smooth Trail Fund Raffle”. The drawing will be at our OPEN HOUSE on September 29, 2018 at 5:30 PM at the Club Building on Hwy 8 in Dunbar. Prizes are:
- 2018 Polaris RZR Trail 570, purchased at Cozzy’s Polaris, Marinette WI 715-732-6501
- Triton 8 1/2′ X 11′ Aluminum Trailer, purchased at Cozzy’s Polaris, Marinette WI
- PolanPro 20″ Gas Chainsaw with Case Donated by Jim & Alicia Shelton, Dunbar WI
- $250.00 Donated by John Lischka Roofing & Seamless Gutters, Pembine WI 715-324-6230
- $150.00 Donated by LaFaive Oil BP Stations Headquarters, Norway MI
- $100.00 Donated by North Country Inn, Dunbar WI
- $100.00 Donated by North Country Storage, Dunbar WI
- $100.00 Donated by Rocque’s 8-HI Club, Goodman WI
- $100.00 Donated by the Green Shack, Armstrong Creek, WI
- $100.00 Donated by Richards’ Supper Club & Motel, Dunbar WI
- $100.00 Donated by Tom’s Service Center, HWY Z, Pembine (Beecher) WI
Need not be present to win. Winners responsible for tax, registration and insurance
Ticket donation is $10.00 each (only 2500 tickets printed). Tickets can be purchased from members or at these area business sponsors. Additional business places who will be selling the tickets will be added shortly so you can see it’s easy to find our raffle tickets all around the area.
Rocque’s 8-HI Club, HWY 8, Goodman.
Trail’s End Saloon, HWY 8, Goodman
Lake Hilbert Campground, Goodman
The White House, HWY 8 & CTY H, Goodman
The Green Shack, Hwy 8 Armstrong Creek
North Country Inn, Hwy 8, Dunbar
Richards’ Supper Club and Motel, Hwy 8, Dunbar
Silver Dollar Bar, Pembine
Wanek’s Paris in Pembine Supper Club, HWY 141, Pembine
Pembine Sport & Lawn, HWY 141, Pembine
Northwoods Bar, Benson Lake Rd and Northway Rd, Athelstane
NOTE: If in case you won’t be able to visit the area between now and Sept. 30th but would like to support the club through ticket purchase, please send us an email and we might be able to work that out with you. Send email inquiries to email@example.com
Thank You to these business places for selling our tickets and for their generous support of the raffle and the Dun-Good Riders Snowmobile, ATV-UTV Club! We’re very grateful for the generous donations from the business sponsors! We ask that you patronize their business and tell them you heard about them on the Dun-Good Riders web site and that you saw their name on the raffle tickets. We’re all working together to help make the area thrive. A safe, well maintained trail system is one of the biggest attractions we offer to the public and one of the top reasons people visit our area.
The RZR is generating a lot of interest already! So don’t wait until the last minute to get your tickets! Proceeds from the raffle go towards maintenance of the trail system and upkeep of the equipment. Thank You for your support!