May 20, 2017-—Tickets are now available for the Dun-Good Riders Annual “Smooth Trail Fund Raffle”. The drawing will be at our OPEN HOUSE on September 30, 2017 at 5:30 PM at the Club Building on Hwy 8 in Dunbar. Prizes are:
- 2017 Polaris RZR 570, purchased at Cozzy’s Polaris, Marinette WI 715-732-6501
- Triton 8 1/2′ X 11″ Aluminum Trailer, purchased at Cozzy’s Polaris, Marinette WI
- Henry Golden Boy 22 LR Lever Action Rifle, Purchased at Nark’s Guns
- $250.00 Donated by John Lischka Roofing & Seamless Gutters Pembine WI 715-324-6230
- $150.00 Donated by LaFaive Oil BP Stations Norway MI
- $100.00 Gift Certificate Donated by North Country Inn, Dunbar WI
- $100.00 Donated by North Country Inn, Dunbar
- $100.00 Donated by Green Shack, Armstrong Creek WI
- $100.00 Donated by Richards’ of Dunbar
Need not be present to win. Winners responsible for tax, registration and insurance
Ticket donation is $10.00 each (only 2500 tickets printed). Tickets can be purchased from members or at these area business sponsors.
Rocque’s 8-HI Club, HWY 8, Goodman.
The Green Shack, Hwy 8 Armstrong Creek
Lake Hilbert Campground, Goodman
North Country Inn, Hwy 8, Dunbar
Richards’ Supper Club and Motel, Hwy 8, Dunbar
Silver Dollar Bar, Pembine
Wanek’s Paris in Pembine Supper Club, HWY 141, Pembine
Northwoods Bar, Benson Lake Rd and Northway Rd, Athelstane
Thank You to these business places for selling our tickets and for their generous support of the raffle and the Dun-Good Riders Snowmobile, ATV-UTV Club! We’re very grateful for the generous donations from the business sponsors! We ask that you patronize their business and tell them you heard about them on the Dun-Good Riders web site and that you saw their name on the raffle tickets. We’re all working together to help make the area thrive. A safe, well maintained trail system is one of the biggest attractions we offer to the public and one of the top reasons people visit our area.
The RZR is generating a lot of interest already! So don’t wait until the last minute to get your tickets! Proceeds from the raffle go towards maintenance of the trail system and upkeep of the equipment. Thank You for your support!